Gateway will be an exhibitor at the EDS Show at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on the 18th – 19th October.
The Engineering Design show is the UK’s must attend for engineering, electronics and embedded design. With over 19,000 visitors, 1200 exhibitors, 120 conference speakers and 230 practical workshops the EDS Show offers you a fully immersive experience of innovation, inspiration,Â interactionÂ and insight.
Gateways chefs have designed a game to test your knowledge on all things ‘egg-cellent’. When the egg timer flips its up to you to answer the questions and roll your egg down the obstacle course. It is your job to get past the fox, into the right basket and down through the wall of pins to prevent you from becoming well and truly scrambled before the time runs out!
Don’t be a chicken
Come down to the EDS Show. Gateways aim is to offer specialist technical solutions across a number of key product sectors. Gateway has developed a reputation for supply competence in each of those sectors, offering products from some of the most pervasive global brands in each of the specialist areas.
- Case Study – CCTV 22nd May 2019
- Richard Dunning is Marathon Running!! 24th April 2019
- IoT Tech Expo 2019 16th April 2019
- Roadmap – Driving you to the right Ferroxcube Material 18th February 2019
- MFC4320 – Metal Foil on Ceramic Chip Resistors from TT Electronics 2nd November 2018