Richard Dunning, Tom Wright, Sam Cotton and Ceri Bennett have taken on the challenge to complete a 10 mile Tough Mudder Challenge!
Tough Mudder is returning to Cholmondeley Castle with lots of mud and a new course, 10 miles and 20 + obstacles!
Gateway are raising money for the Hope House Children’s Hospices Charity. They provide care and support to life-limited children, young people and their families from Shropshire, Cheshire, North and Mid Wales. A range of services is offered, including respite and end-of-life care at the hospices and/or within the family home, and support such as counselling, advocacy and the promotion of children, young people’s and carers’ rights. Children, young people and family members are welcomed into a friendly, homely environment, with the child or young person at the centre. The support offered includes physical, psychological and spiritual care from a team including experienced doctors, nurses and other care professionals. Support is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you would like to donate, please follow the link below.
- IoT Tech Expo 2019 16th April 2019
- Roadmap – Driving you to the right Ferroxcube Material 18th February 2019
- MFC4320 – Metal Foil on Ceramic Chip Resistors from TT Electronics 2nd November 2018
- GATEWAY WALL OF FAME – Alex Peake 29th October 2018
- Brexit ‘No-Deal’ scenario preparations by Gateway 25th October 2018