TT Electronics have released the MFC4320 – Metal Foil on Ceramic Chip Resistors
MFC4320 is a metal foil on ceramic chip resistor in 4320 size with values from 2 to 50mΩ, aimed at current sense applications. The high power rating of 5W means that this is ideal for highly compact current sensing in the 1 to 50A range.
• Low ohmic values to R002 minimise power loss.
• Low TCR improves the temperature stability of the circuit.
• Metal foil on ceramic technology has better surge tolerance than thick-film, enhancing product reliability.
• Metal foil on ceramic technology has lower self-heating than thick-film or metal strip, enhancing product
For circuit designers who need to make stable current measurements up to 50A in a compact circuit we provide MFC4320 which provides lower power loss and lower temperature sensitivity than key competing parts.
MFC4320 has very limited competition, with a number of significant players having no product in this size. Relative to the competing part identified, MFC4320 offers wider ohmic value range and lower TCR.
- Brexit Statement January 2020 29th January 2020
- Specialist Distribution – A blog from Keith Rogers 6th September 2019
- Snyper-LTE-Graphyte Demo 21st August 2019
- SNYPER Survey Terminology 28th May 2019
- Case Study – CCTV 22nd May 2019