TT Electronics have released the MFC4320 – Metal Foil on Ceramic Chip Resistors
MFC4320 is a metal foil on ceramic chip resistor in 4320 size with values from 2 to 50mΩ, aimed at current sense applications. The high power rating of 5W means that this is ideal for highly compact current sensing in the 1 to 50A range.
• Low ohmic values to R002 minimise power loss.
• Low TCR improves the temperature stability of the circuit.
• Metal foil on ceramic technology has better surge tolerance than thick-film, enhancing product reliability.
• Metal foil on ceramic technology has lower self-heating than thick-film or metal strip, enhancing product
For circuit designers who need to make stable current measurements up to 50A in a compact circuit we provide MFC4320 which provides lower power loss and lower temperature sensitivity than key competing parts.
MFC4320 has very limited competition, with a number of significant players having no product in this size. Relative to the competing part identified, MFC4320 offers wider ohmic value range and lower TCR.
- IoT Tech Expo 2019 16th April 2019
- Roadmap – Driving you to the right Ferroxcube Material 18th February 2019
- MFC4320 – Metal Foil on Ceramic Chip Resistors from TT Electronics 2nd November 2018
- GATEWAY WALL OF FAME – Alex Peake 29th October 2018
- Brexit ‘No-Deal’ scenario preparations by Gateway 25th October 2018