Through continued development, Ferroxcube have released a new materials roadmap.
Ferroxcube, a leading manufacturer of ferrite material has issued its new materials roadmap.
Building upon industry standard materials such as 3C90 and 3F3 Ferroxcube have continued to develop new materials designed to reduce footprints, increase thermal performance and reduce losses. With 7 new materials on offer including 3C92, 3C95, 3C96, 3C97, 3C98, 3C92A, and 3C95A Ferroxcube are now advising customers to specify these new materials for new designs.
Gateway are well positioned to support customers with the transition from the legacy products to the new materials offering technical expertise and samples quantities.
For more information please ring the sales office on +44 (0) 1270 615 999 or email the sales teams at email@example.com
- Case Study – CCTV 22nd May 2019
- Richard Dunning is Marathon Running!! 24th April 2019
- IoT Tech Expo 2019 16th April 2019
- Roadmap – Driving you to the right Ferroxcube Material 18th February 2019
- MFC4320 – Metal Foil on Ceramic Chip Resistors from TT Electronics 2nd November 2018