Introducing the Snyper-LTE Graphyte, adding significant dimension to an already unique and proven formula. The Graphyte performs as many surveys, sequentially, automatically and unattended as your survey situation requires. In addition, the multiple surveys are performed on 2, 3 and 4G networks simultaneously. No sim card is required. The Snyper-LTE Graphyte is able to perform standard, multiple surveys in a set time period (up to a week). This product is a step function increase in surveying performance.
The Snyper-LTE Graphyte also allows you to categorise your results. This means that data can be shown by base station, by mobile network, by showing all visible cells and by network level. The results of this can then be shown in stylish HTML graphics, extensive CSV’s with additional time stamps. The Graphyte also has 4 survey modes which include Full, 2G, 3G and 4G.
- The Graphyte performs as many surveys, sequentially and automatically and unattended as your survey situation requires (100s of surveys)
- The multiple surveys are performed on 2, 3 and 4G networks simultaneously.
- All survey results are presented in the same format
- No SIM card! – The Snyper – LTE Graphyte does not require a SIM card to perform standard, multiple surveys.
- The time period of the multiple automatic surveys is user set (up to a week)
- All surveys made by the Graphyte are time stamped
- Interval polling user selectable
- Survey results are datalogged by the Snyper and are downloadable to a PC.
- Results are presented in tabular form
- The multiple survey results are also graphically presented over the user set time period
- The result is a real time review of network cells and their signal strength over time.
For more information about ordering your Snyper-LTE Graphyte, please click here
- Specialist Distribution – A blog from Keith Rogers 6th September 2019
- Brexit ‘No-Deal’ scenario preparations by Gateway 30th August 2019
- Snyper-LTE-Graphyte Demo 21st August 2019
- Have You Got What It Takes To Be Our Next Product Manager? 30th July 2019
- We are Recruiting! 24th July 2019